Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment
Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment – Applications are invited from Indian male candidates possessing educational qualification and age, as prescribed below, for recruitment to the post of Yantrik in the Indian Coast Guard, an Armed Force of the Union.[amazon_link asins=’8178126230′ template=’ProductAd’ store=’tas03-21′ marketplace=’IN’ link_id=’b921957c-9259-11e7-9ca0-7fde7bf46b17′]
- Educational Qualification. Matriculation or equivalent and Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical / Electronics and Telecommunication (Radio/Power) Engineering Approved by All India Council of Technical Education (AICTE) with 60% in aggregate. (5 % relaxation in above minimum cut off will be given for SC/ST candidates and outstanding sports person of National level who have obtained 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in any field sports events at the Open National Championship/ Interstate National Championship. This relaxation will also be applicable to the wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service).
- Age. Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years i.e. born between 01 Feb 1996 to 31 Jan 2000 (both date inclusive, upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates).
- Pay and Allowances. On joining Indian Coast Guard, you will be placed in
Basic pay Rs. 29200/- (Pay Level-5). In addition, you will be paid Yantrik pay @
Rs. 6200/- (7th pay commission implementation) plus Dearness Allowance and other
allowances based on nature of duty/place of posting as per the regulation enforced time
How to apply for Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment – Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 06 to 13 Sep 17 till 1700 Hrs. Candidates to logon www.joinindiancoastguard.gov.in and click on opportunities button.
Selection Process of Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Recruitment :-
- The written tests will be objective type. The questions paper will contain questions from their respective branch (Mechanical /Electrical/Electronics & Telecommunication) and will also include some questions of general knowledge, reasoning aptitude & English.
- Those who qualify written tests will undergo Physical Fitness Test (PFT) and initial Medical Examination. The testing procedure will take 2-3 days.
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT) will be conducted for all those who qualify the written tests. All candidates are advised to be in possession of sport rig i.e. Sport Shoe, T-shirt and Trouser etc. Qualifying PFT as per the standards given below
is compulsory. The PFT will consist as under:-
(i) 1.6 Km run to be completed in 7 minutes.
(ii) 20 squat ups (Uthak Baithak).
(iii) 10 Push ups. Candidates undergoing PFT will do so at their own risk.
- Note: The candidates physically challenged are not eligible to apply for this post.
- Candidates those who qualify the Physical Fitness Test will be required to undergo initial recruitment medical examination at the respective recruitment centre.
- Based on the performance in the written examination, candidates will be shortlisted for medical examination in a ratio as may be decided by Coast Guard.
For more info please visit :- Click to visit
Download notification – Download