Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – Applications are invited from eligible Indian Citizens for the post of Commissioned Officers NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Branch in Indian Air Force. Eligible and interested candidates may apply before the last date.
Indian Air Force Recruitment 2017 – Recruitment 2017 – Application must be submitted in the prescribed format only. Before applying for the post, candidates should ensure that he/ she fulfills the eligibility criteria and other conditions mentioned in this advertisement.
Post Name – Commissioned Officers NCC Special Entry and Meteorology Branch
Important Date :-
- Starting Date of Online Application – 05-08-2017
- Last Date for Online Application – 31-08-2017
Education Qualification :-
- Flying – The candidate should hold NCC Air wing Senior Division C certificate acquired on or before 06-08-2015 and must have passed 10+2 exam with Maths & Physics and Graduation with 60 % marks (both) or must have passed 10+2 with Physics and Math and BE/ B.Tech with 60% marks (both) or passed A & B examination of AMIE.
- Ground/ Meteorology – The candidate must possess a Post Graduate Degree in any Science stream /Mathematics/ Statistics/ Geography/ Computer Application/ Environmental Science/ Applied Physics/ Oceanography/ Meteorology/ Agricultural Meteorology/ Ecology & Environment/ Geo Physics/ Environmental Biology with minimum 50% marks
Pay Scale – As per rules
Application Fee :- Nil
Age Limit :-
- Flying 20-24 years
- Ground Duty/ Meteorology- 20-26 years
Age of Relaxation :- No Relaxation
How to apply – Online
See full advertisement online here – Download in PDF
Apply online – Apply
For more info please visit – Visit